Our 3 Red Rovers Best Seller!
SloDog is the best no-gulp slow feeder on the market. Most slow dog feeders work by putting obstructions or maze-like structures to make it difficult for the dog to get to the food. The dog has to chase the food around the bowl in order to eat. This can be extremely frustrating to the dog and can cause unnecessary stress and anxiety.
SloDog is a unique approach to slow-feeding and anti-anxiety. By changing from a bowl to a plate, a much larger surface area becomes available to the feeding dog. All the food is in plain sight and does not have to be chased, thus avoiding frustration.
• Made from non-toxic, Human Food-grade Polyproplene; all recyclable materials
• 14" x 10" x 1.25" (Large and solid material)
• Suitable for dogs and cats.
• Microwave, Freezer, and dishwasher safe.
We designed a simple and elegant device that splits the meal into multiple mini-meals by spreading the food into lots of small shallow pockets. The dog simply eats one mini-meal at a time. If the dog tries to eat from two pockets at a time, the dimple causes the food to fall from the dog's open mouth. Your dog will quickly learn to eat slowly.
SloDog is logical and elegantly simple. It was vet-design for a relaxed and stress-free feeding time. Our testing has shown that SloDog can slow the dog's feeding down from a few seconds to many minutes.
- SLOWER HEALTHIER FEEDING: SloDog Feeder encourages slower eating, which reduces bloating and improves digestion.
- REDUCES GULPING AT FEEDING TIME: SloDog's unique plate design slows the rate of feeding and reduces gulping behavior by enabling your dog to see and access food easily, with no annoying lumps or obstructions like other slow feeders.
- DRY, WET, RAW, AND LIQUID FOODS AND TREATS: SloDog is designed for your pet’s favorite dog food, cat food, and healthy treats. The SloDog holds up to 2 cups of dry dog food.
- RECOMMENDED FOR BOTH DOGS & CATS: SloDog Slow Feeders are the perfect feeding solution for both dogs and cats and make a great gift for every pet parent.
Content and images courtesy of LickiMat.