Kruuse BUSTER ActivityMat Starter Kit - includes 3 activities
Working on making your dog the NEXT Internet sensation? Start with some amazing enrichment activities to play inside our out!
Fun and mental stimulation for your dog in everyday life can be a reality with the BUSTER ActivityMat. Not only do you get a range of challenges, but you can vary the difficulty of each challenge and play over and over again.
The basic BUSTER ActivityMat has 35 press studs placed 10 cm apart. You can attach different tasks to the mat, most of them with varying levels of difficulty depending on whether you fold the tasks or leave them open. The mat fits a different range of tasks, depending on the size of the individual task. This gives you the opportunity to have more tasks for your dog. The starter set contains a carrier bag with a basic mat and 3 activities:
1. The envelope
2. The water lily
3. The cone cloth
Good to know
• The dog must be supervised when working with the ActivityMat
• The ActivityMat must be placed so that the dog can get to it from all sides
• Dogs are different. Some dogs choose to use their paws a lot, others use their snout. Accept the way your dog chooses to solve the tasks
• Only allow one dog at the time to work with the activity
• It is important that the dog is experiencing success when working with the ActivityMat. Therefore, start with a single task and let this be “open”. Give the dog the help it needs, without taking the initiative from it
• If the dog does not know what to do, it is a good idea to give it a treat just for touching the ActivityMat
• Choose the right time to work with the ActivityMat. If the dog is too eager, it might be a good idea to let it eat first. However, if it is less interested, it may be an advantage that it is hungry when it is presented to the ActivityMat.
• Use a start command when the dog is about to work with the ActivityMat
• Let, at first, the dog see that you put treats in the activities
• Avoid over-stimulation, work max. 15 minutes at a time, but preferably several times a day
• Always finish the work with the activity mat while the dog is successful.