Kruuse BUSTER Task Cone Cloth (for ActivityMat)
Working on making your dog the NEXT Internet sensation? Start with some amazing enrichment activities to play inside our out!
This task consists of a fabric cloth which can be attached to the BUSTER ActivityMat mat using the elastic band with a press stud at each end.
• The task is placed on the mat (unfolded), with a treat hidden underneath
•• The task is folded like a napkin with a treat inside and attached to the mat with the enclosed elastic band
••• The task is folded like a napkin with a treat inside, closed with the enclosed elastic band and attached to the mat with another elastic band
Please note that it is essential to use the basic BUSTER ActivityMat with the individual tasks.
Good to know
• The dog must be supervised when working with the ActivityMat
• The ActivityMat must be placed so that the dog can get to it from all sides
• Dogs are different. Some dogs choose to use their paws a lot, others use their snout. Accept the way your dog chooses to solve the tasks
• Only allow one dog at the time to work with the activity
• It is important that the dog is experiencing success when working with the ActivityMat. Therefore, start with a single task and let this be “open”. Give the dog the help it needs, without taking the initiative from it
• If the dog does not know what to do, it is a good idea to give it a treat just for touching the ActivityMat
• Choose the right time to work with the ActivityMat. If the dog is too eager, it might be a good idea to let it eat first. However, if it is less interested, it may be an advantage that it is hungry when it is presented to the ActivityMat.
• Use a start command when the dog is about to work with the ActivityMat
• Let, at first, the dog see that you put treats in the activities
• Avoid over-stimulation, work max. 15 minutes at a time, but preferably several times a day
• Always finish the work with the activity mat while the dog is successful.