Celtic FC Premium Zip-Up Hoodie
- Unit Price
Celtic FC Premium Zip-Up Pet Hoodie
A 3 Red Rovers Exclusive! Inspired by the 20/21 Home Kits.
Let your dog be adventurous without compromising comfort and mobility with this all-over print zip-up hoodie. Made from a soft and durable fabric. The smooth fabric will make this your dog's most comfy zip-up hoodie ever! It also comes with a small opening on the upper back for dog harness users. And a sturdy velcro pocket located on the back to store some treats. The front zipper closure also provides easy fitting for your dog.
• 95% polyester, 5% spandex
• Two-way stretch fabric
• Nylon zipper front closure
• Sturdy velcro pocket on the back
• Small opening on the back for dog harness
• High definition printing colors
• Design will never peel, flake or crack
Because it’s handmade for you, these hoodies require 8-12 business days before they are shipped.
PLEASE measure your pet BEFORE ordering. We cannot accept any returns due to a sizing issue. See Size Chart
|Chest||14 ½||18||21||24 ½||30 ½||36 ½||42 ½|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is the hoodie made?
- We personally designed these hoodies here in the US. However, the only partner we found that could manufacture them is in Taiwan. US-based options only provided up to medium-sized dogs (under 45 pounds). Their quality and experience are 2 additional reasons why we chose to partner with them. However, this will always have the potential to be impacted by shipping delays, China holidays, unforeseen issues. To date, we have had all hoodies arrive, undamaged within a reasonable timeframe.
Which measurement should I pay extra attention to?
The most important measurement is the chest, as this will determine how loose or tight the zip-up hoodie will be. Make sure you're as accurate as possible.
How does the sizing chart work?
The chart shows the exact measurements of our zip-up hoodies. For comfort leave about 1"/2.5cm for comfort.
What if my dog is between sizes?
We always recommend to order the bigger size. Some more room for movement is much more comfortable for your dog.
My dog has a lot of fur. Should I include that in my measurement as well?
Yes, definitely. Fluffier dog breeds should have their fur compressed slightly but comfortably when measuring.
Are the drawstrings on the hood just for display or functional?
The drawstrings are functional. They can be used to tighten the hood if needed.