LickiMat Casper for Cats
All cats are unique and different in their own way – just like humans. No cat likes to have its whiskers touch the side of a bowl when feeding. This causes “whisker stress” in most cats and is the main reason many cats pick their food out of a bowl and place it on the floor before feeding.
LickiMats are vet-designed and provide a perfect feeding surface for cats. LickiMats allow you to spread out the cat food or treat on the mat surface or press the cat food or treat into the mat surface, encouraging your cat to crouch and feed more naturally.
The rubber tips of LickiMat gently scrape and stimulate your cat’s tongue whilst feeding or snacking. This increases saliva protection, improves oral hygiene, protects teeth and gums, and most importantly soothes your cat by releasing endorphins.
The pockets of the LickiMat challenge your cat to extract the raw, wet, dry or liquid food or treat as a reward, enriching their feeding experience.
Keep in mind that you can use any LickiMat as a replacement for your cat feeding bowl! Your cat will thank you for it. LickiMats allow you to present raw, wet, dry and liquid foods on a single platter without mixing them or making a mess!
• Made from non-toxic, food-grade materials PP and TPR.
• 8.6" x 7"
• Freezer and dishwasher safe.
Used correctly, the LickiMat is the perfect training aid, stress and anxiety reliever, a slow feeder, a healthy distractor, a breath freshener, and provides your dog with fun and enrichment.
LickiMat has so many benefits:
• Perfect for dry, wet, raw feeding and as a slow feeder.
• Ideal for making long-lasting lickable treats with pet food and safe human food.
• Great for calming pets during e.g. crate training, vet visits, grooming, car rides, storms, and fireworks.
• Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming hormones into the body.
• No overfeeding because LickiMat makes a small, tasty treat last longer.
• Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pets to enjoy just a small amount of food.
• Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue.
• Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth, and gums.
• Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase.
Content and images courtesy of LickiMat.